Every Saturday during term time Sidcot will operate a minibus service to and from the centre of Bristol for Senior School students. Places are limited and will need to be booked by 23:00 hrs every Wednesday. Please read the following terms:
1. Students may only book a seat for themselves. Multiple places will not be allocated.
2. Students must use their school email address to reserve a place on the bus. Personal email addresses will not be accepted.
3. Students must enter their mobile phone number where requested.
4. Departure will be at 12.30 PROMPT from the top yard.
5. Pick up will be at 17.30 PROMPT from the drop off location in central Bristol. Drivers will not wait for latecomers and students who are late may not be allowed to use the service in future.
6. Normal day leave rules apply and permissions must be received in the usual way by Thursday afternoon/evening.